OMS now integrates with DPD via the DPD Enterprise Service Gateway (ESG) which allows shipping label creation via the OMS dispatch scan point.
The DPD integration requires:
- A username (provided by DPD)
- A password (provided by DPD)
- Address details for the sender
In addition, CPP products must have weights set in their ecommerce data.
The DPD integration is active when:
- the order in question has
DPDset as the carrier
- the dropship company in question has the DPD ESG integration enabled and configured
A valid shipping method must be set on the order, DPD has several valid methods:
|Two Day Parcel||1^11|
|Next Day Parcel||1^12|
|By 12 Parcel||1^13|
|By 10 Parcel||1^08|
|Saturday By 12 Parcel||1^17|
|Saturday By 10 Parcel||1^09|
Please let an architect know if extra network codes need to be added to the system.