From November 1st, the core platform will be in feature freeze until the 1st January.
This means that no new development will be deployed during that time unless it is considered to be a low risk or low impact change.
For example, the following will not be allowed:
- Changes to standard apps such as
- Changes to high volume apps such as
- Changes to high volume integrations such as Generic Filesystem
- Changes to core processes such as artwork generation or batch processing
- Changes to OMS (either v1 or v2).
However the following would be allowed:
- Changes to CPP
- Minor changes to integrations that are client specific (i.e. Disney Store)
- New integrations
- Urgent bug fixes